Vanessa Van Huynh
Welcome to my profile. My name is Vanessa Van Huynh. I'm a marketing specialist who love to share with the world my favourite health and beauty products as well as skincare tips. Remember: Sharing is Loving!
My name is Vanessa Van Huynh. I'm currently studying MSc Marketing student at University of Salford. I am looking for a career in Health and Beauty Marketing Sector.
Vanessa Van Huynh's Background
Vanessa Van Huynh's Experience
Social Media Intern at T&A Ogilvy (Ogilvy Public Relation Worldwide Group)
November 2011 - January 2012 | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Managed social platforms of famous brands, such as Sunsilk, Pond’s, Dutch Lady, and Ford Fiesta.
• Developed social media contents for forums and co-ordinated products’ launching events with Pond’s and Dutch Lady.
• Wrote weekly metric report on Sunsilk’s facebook Fanpage engagement (hits, likes, comments, posts) using Facebook Insights Tool.
• Created interactive activities for online social network users (photo contest) and establishing Q&A list to help the team respond to fans’ comments.
• Crisis management of Dutch Lady’s campaign.
Founder at Candy Floss Boutique
June 2008 - December 2010 | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Managed business of sunglasses online-store, looked for wholesale partners, planned marketing strategies as well as ran special promotions.
• Awarded with ‘Best Choice’ icon of outstanding store by VNG Corporation (famous E-commerce organisation in Vietnam).
Merchandise Host at Kings Dominion Theme Park (Cedar Fair Entertainment, USA)
July 2010 - November 2010 | Doswell, USA
• Managed stock, promoted products, displayed merchandise in stores.
• Gave assistance to customers when needed.
Juz4teen Corporation (Clothing brand for teenagers) at Juz4teen Corporation (Clothing brand for teenagers)
June 2009 - December 2009 | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Managed and implemented Marketing plans, promoted new fashion trends and wrote articles about fashion for website and social platforms.
• Planned and managed seasonal promotions, clearances.
• Planned and implemented special events such as Flea Market and Fan Group meetings.
• Answered enquiries from potential customers and maintain strong relationship with clients.
Vanessa Van Huynh's Education
The University of Salford
2012 – 2013
Master of Science (MSc)
2007 – 2012
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Concentration: International Relations
Vanessa Van Huynh's Interests & Activities
Marketing, social media, health and beauty, skincare tips, product reviews, sushi, hamster, cat and dog